Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2017, 08:28 PM   #6
Springn Springers

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Idaho
THOR #5402
Quote:
Originally Posted by brucev View Post
So sorry to hear of your frustrations. I wish I had something magic to say, but I don't, accept that you are not alone. I am starting to resign myself to the fact that most Thor products, at least mine is a lemon by design. The term "made in America" no longer means to me what it used to.
Use the forum to vent your frustrations and pick up a few tricks along the way to make things better. I believe the coach can and will get better but it is going to take time and money and if I keep up with it maybe one day I will have a trip without something going wrong.
It took the diagnoses of lung cancer for me to fully realize what is important and I am not going to let those at Thor making the decisions to build and sell junk in the name of making an “affordable” product or “entry level” as my dealer put it ruin what time I have left. At this point, all is good and I am grateful to God for each and very additional day however many there may be.
In short, try not to let the frustrations with Thor ruin your day.
Safe travels and God Bless!
Thank you for your kind words. We all know that at some point our motorhomes are going to need maintenance & repairs. I am sadly disappointed that I have to spend my money to fix their screw ups on a new coach. I have always had trailers & this is all new to me. 😊

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum