Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: ACE 29.4 Owners
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2017, 09:33 PM   #8
SuperD

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2017 Windsport 29M
State: Indiana
THOR #5196
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnyw View Post
Thanks jdamann. We really like that floor plan as well. It would be a whole new world for us being able to get up and move around since we have only had travel trailers. I just hope I'm not expecting too much when I think get up and move around. My wife has had several back surgery's and the ride in the truck long distance is rough on her. I'm hoping with a MH she could get up and move a little, maybe sit or lay on the couch and maybe lay on the bed. Being able to move once in a while should help her a little. Thanks again for the info.
My wife very seldom sits up front with me, she migrates between the dinette, sofa, and bed. I will say my wife is very good at keeping me supplied in snacks and something to drink while on the road. Heard an odd noise while on the road one day, couldn’t figure it out till she got up from the bed and asked if I needed anything, it was her snoring muted by the road noise!!!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum