Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2017, 01:44 AM   #30
Tupelo Kid

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE
State: Georgia
THOR #9143
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrpt58 View Post
Tupelo Kid,
Tires and vehicle weight on ground for sway bar adjustments. If everything is as it should be, there should be very little preload on the swaybar with vehicle sitting level on ground.

With respect to the rear endlink connections, you remove the endlink bolt and a bracket and put the bracket back on in the mirror image of what you removed it, best as I recall.
You may have to look for them, but I am practically positive Halfprice posted photos of these in the "Jerry's Modifications" thread.
Hope this helps,
Wrpt58,
Thanks for the information. I'll go take a look.
I do not recall that the rear on mine looked anything close to the front but I'll do more looking. Guess your telling me it's not the same.
Thanks again.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum