Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2017, 09:45 PM   #11
M&M_MURPHYS

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2017 Quantum
State: California
THOR #9015
Sounds Normal Based on Our Experience

We have a similar situation on our 2017 Quantum. Our dealer list was quite long - 20 items or so. And I fixed SEVERAL items myself before we took it in for those remaining items. We have 2 major issues (hot water consistency and poorly plumbed fresh water tank) and the rest are less critical but necessary repairs never the less. Hopefully more major issues do not surface after we get it back.

To answer your question, based on our experience and what I read on this forum I think your situation is not unusual. Thor quality assurance and workmanship are both very poor in my experience and based on what I read in this forum.

My only hope for both of us is that we can get our issues ironed out in the warranty period and things smooth out after that.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.