Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2015, 08:36 PM   #4
mswiencki

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: A. C. E. 29.3
State: Texas
THOR #1764
Quote:
Originally Posted by thor293 View Post
You can not use the cable outlet (at least I don't think so) on the rear of the coach if that is what you are thinking. As for a separate outlet for the satellite there is not one I ever found. I mounted my dish on the roof and had to drill and bring the line into the upper right corner of the overhead cabinets right by the tv. I removed that false panel and mounted a cable connection there along with my satellite switch.
Thanks for the info on the roof mount. We may go that route in the future.
I was able to connect the box to the rear cable, and I used a component [it is an sd box] directly to the TV.

My goal is to use the cable instead of the component, it would go to all three TVs with the same channel, I've just have to figure out how to program the TV to recognize the cable box, I already passed the cable back out of the box to the RV.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum