Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2015, 08:50 PM   #5
mswiencki

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: A. C. E. 29.3
State: Texas
THOR #1764
Satellite/Cable etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMac View Post
Looking for same info myself.
The way I understand the cable routing and possible connections...
If you connect a satellite antenna to outside receptacle, you still need to connect to a receiver. If you un-mount the signal boost switch you will see 3 cables (roof antenna/tan, ext cable/white and distribution out/black). If you disconnect external source/white, run to receiver then back to previous connection, that may give you satelitte to all three tvs but same channel. Other option would be to use HDMI in cabinet from receiver but mine only feeds dinette tv. Bedroom and outside tv do not share that HDMI. I plan to add/store separate HDMI cable to outside tv so I can move receiver outside for "tailgating" days.
Thanks for the response.
I got most of the way you describe above [see reply to next post.] The all three TV thing is fine w/ me. Thor sent me a handy spreadsheet with the wiring for the ACE models so I'll attach it for others [I hope].

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.