Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2017, 05:43 PM   #4
gentilebrian

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Freedom Elite 26HE
State: Illinois
THOR #4282
A year and a half in with ours and very happy. Also very happy with the price. Not the best build but it was cheap.

I'm scared to say it but we have been trouble free with the exception of the coach battery that didn't make it 6 months but I wasn't surprised as its some no name battery.

One big problem people have is the rear tail lights leak causing the wood to rot. I ran a bead of silicone around it to avoid that. Another thing is if you are buying used get a bunch of spray cans of car under carriage spray and spray everything underneath with the exception of the exhaust. lots of cheap fasteners used that will rust out.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum