Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: Happy Camper???
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2017, 04:14 AM   #2
halfprice

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Renegade Valencia 38RB
State: California
THOR #3156
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjeepjk View Post
Here's the story.
Got my new 2017 29m at the end of March. Every trip it had been on something broke or wasn't operable at camp setup. We'd take it out, have a miserable trip due to functionality vs- expectation, return and schedule appointment for repairs 7x. I'm not talking little cosmetic stuff, I'm talking about no ac, no heat, no fridge, no hot water, water flooding coach upon hookup, wires burning, etc, etc, etc.
After much aggravation, time spent working with Thor, time scheduling, delivering, picking up............... after picking up from repairs and heading out this past weekend we had a great weekend trip to where we actually got to use our new coach and all of the features (well almost all). I just now remembered why we bought this coach. We love it! the floor plan, the features, all of it!

The only thing that wouldn't work were the 3 Seiki tv's would not find channels on cable in Branson MO until a digital conversion box was purchased. then the 1 tv it was hooked to would work. I know now as I have read other posts, need to upgrade tvs.

Bottom line. Thor customer service, Daniel, was great to work with through all of this and has been very helpful and instrumental in getting things fixed and settled. Disappointed that we lost all of our summer fretting and stressing over a major purchase but looks like in the end we will can actually be HAPPY CAMPERS!

Good to hear all is working. Time to enjoy it now

Jery
2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport
FMCA # F464385
halfprice is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.