Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2017, 02:47 PM   #18
Kev

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport
State: Florida
THOR #3918
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Sunshine View Post
Kev, I respect your experiences and opinion, and hope you will likewise accept mine. We were stuck inside our Vegas for two windy, rainy days last month, and didn't feel cramped. I like that it is six feet shorter than my previous coach, and we gladly gave up the bigger interior for the smaller exterior. That said, we travel with no pets and have extra people only rarely. If you have extra people often, or two (or three) big dogs, you will likely prefer a bigger coach. We know a lot of people happy with their 40 foot diesels.

Yes, it depends on your plans and how you camp. It also depends on your very personal preferences, and can change with circumstance. Glad you are happy with your Windsport, it obviously fits you well. We have met a lot of folks who have changed their minds about the perfect coach, some after only a short while. And we have met folks who full-time in their Vegas. Our preferences have changed over time. Vive la difference!
It definitely depends on personal preferences. Some people require less space. But I know a lot more people that have got into the rv lifestyle and upgraded to larger rv's than go smaller. I wanted to give my perspective so the buyer doesn't take a big hit like I did, due to depreciation, if he decides to go larger and trade it in. Glad you are happy with your Vegas.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum