Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2017, 03:12 PM   #10
JamJanTan

Brand: Still Looking
State: Tennessee
THOR #7227
Quote:
Originally Posted by nosticks View Post
Without the Safe-T-Plus, you are constantly correcting going down the road keeping it in the lane and cranking in a steering offset when being passed by a Semi. With it, it's a one hand on the wheel effort, no steering from side to side to keep it going straight. Just do it, you'll be pleased.

Thank you I can handle one-handed now and really have not experienced the white knuckle events and extreme fatigue others talk about. It does take more correction than a sedan but it’s a huge heavy box on wheel and that’s to be expected. However if the bank account ever gets on the positive side I do want to add a steering stabilizer and anti-sway bars. Right now I am dropping all discretionary income into a garage so it is covered when not in use. Thanks for the help. Happy Motoring

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum