Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2017, 04:55 PM   #31
Mike in AZ

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Challenger 37LX
State: Arizona
THOR #7863
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigben View Post
Mike - thanks for the update. We have a very similar setup with batteries and usage. I plan to do the same sort of use. Want to use my gennie to make coffee in the AM, then use the solar to top up my batteries during the daytime. Our current set of house batteries are sufficient to last all night for residential refrig and CPAP if they have a full charge. Thought I'd probably do the same timing - run the gennie for just before quiet time at 11:00 PM. This should reduce the gennie run time to about 2 hours per day.

Again, many thanks for the feedback Mike. If you have more info, I'd appreciate.
You’re welcome Ben. Nothing new to update today, still very pleased.
The only thing necessary for evil to prosper,
Is that good men do nothing.
Mike in AZ is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum