Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2017, 03:34 PM   #7
JamJanTan

Brand: Still Looking
State: Tennessee
THOR #7227
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjciii View Post
the worst part of our freedom elite experience was having to deal with the salesman at camping world. finally had to him to just not say another word and lets us talk and think about it. there has been a few quality issues here and there but i have done almost all repairs myself. door latches, switch replacement. also have done a lot of upgrades to it. tv, soundbar, water heater, bathroom fan, electric heat, vent covers. also will do more over this winter. have enjoyed it very much so far. also i get anything Ford serviced at Akin Ford in Winder. they are great for oil change, alignment(get it done right off the bat if you buy).
patrick

oh, i am 6'1". could use more drivers leg room.

I agree on the salesman at CW. Ours was the biggest lying jerk of a salesman I have ever met. Would tell a lie and get caught and make up another lie to cover it. Finally told the sales manager I was not dealing with him and she stepped in personally to finally make the sale. Service after the sale is also the worst. Drive about three hours to deal with a dealership I feel treats me as more than a sale. Only thing CW has on it’s side is price but they will try to take advantage of you. Price negotiated was about $100 less per month than initialed offered. Over 30% less then MSRP.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum