Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2017, 03:50 AM   #2
Tupelo Kid

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE
State: Georgia
THOR #9143
Quote:
Originally Posted by davepetroski View Post
In the ACE 30.2 the HDMI cord is routed through the area under the bunkbeds to the larger TV. I checked and the cord makes its way under the microwave and over to the TV. I would like to pull this HDMI cord back to the area under the bed and use an HDMI 1-4 device to mirror the HDMI feed to all 4 TVs in the slide. I would have to run 4 new HDMI cables but they are all relatively close and in the same slide.

The 30.2 has 2 TVs in the bunks, 1 in the bedroom and 1 in the front area. Does anyone see a fault in this plan. The 1-4 HDMI splitters work great to replicate the same signal to multiple displays. I think it should work fine in an RV. We have a dish Wally receiver and would be ok watching the same show. Actually I prefer that to having multiple shows competing with audio.
I'm interested in the answers or follow up to this. I just today added the Wally and King Tailgator to my coach. Due to ignorance (mine) it took me most of the day to get it all together and connected to only one set (outside) since the wally was easier to connect there for testing. Looks like this event will require running a separate set of cable to all sets but that will come later. Good luck.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.