Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2017, 02:30 PM   #132
Bob Denman
I Think We're Lost!

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Tiffin Wayfarer 24 BW
State: New York
THOR #8860
Quote:
Originally Posted by DogLovers View Post
Everyone seems to agree on one thing, Thor has a good product after you buy it and spend 12 months getting construction and quality issues fixed (some by you). What if one day a thousand or more Thor owners decided to simply show up at Thor's factory HQ in Elkhart? Motorhomes, Travel trailers and Fifth wheels of all sorts.

And what if the owners had taken home made banners and taped them on the sides of their RV's with popular sayings like, "brand new fixed 12 times in first year", "Thor refuses to repair", "dealer repair has this more than I do", "What junk Thor makes", "soon as you pay you're forgotten", "roof leaked on first trip", "TV fell off the wall", and a plethora of other poor quality and workmanship issues we all know about from reading posts?

Never mind the traffic problems the city of Elkhart would have with Thor owners lumbering slowly down every street in town, clogging the side roads, parking lots, parks and public areas and the area around Thor's HQ for blocks in every direction. What do you think the news media would do with that? My guess is Thor would be on every major media station. Perhaps (or most likely for sure) local media would interview some RV owners and hear first hand some of the issues we have all had to unreasonably deal with after buying a Thor product.

It's my opinion Thor stock would take a major hit. Fat cats in the big office are going to be upset they can't leave and play golf. It's also my opinion the government would be listening and hear the consumers outcry and begin looking at legislation to force RV makers to improve.

Lets talk about this. What would be the best time in 2018???
This sounds like a "Mob Tactic"...
"Black Sabbath" said it best: "If you listen to fools: the mob rules!"

They'll note the demonstration with some curiosity, come have a nice chat with everyone, and then go back to business as usual...

https://youtu.be/fT-HYz2VnVw
Bob Denman is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.