Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2017, 05:53 PM   #17
riskmgr

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Georgia
THOR #9957
Quote:
Originally Posted by PNTR10 View Post
I personally never looked for the splitter. According to the Wineguard instructions the connection from the recever to the dish should be a home run with no splitters, so that's the path I followed. The length of the cable run was also mentioned. I'm sure many have found success by spitting off from behind the antenna panel. At least with the 29M it was so simple to run the cable straight down to the bin I couldn't resist. As I stated I can still connect both sat and campground cable at the same time, thus having cable on one of my tvs and sat on another. I also plugged an Amazon Fire Tv into my hdmi splitter. This way I'm feeding both Sat,Fire TV and cable to all three of my tvs at the same time
I connect satellite to coax port on side of motor home. Inside in cabinet above dinette is my satellite receiver. I installed A/B switch that goes to coax in Wall for TVs.
If not using satellite, I hook coax to campsite cable and A/B switch to Cable. Very easy.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum