Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2017, 03:17 PM   #7
mccharliejr

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport 34J
State: Texas
THOR #6962
Thank you all for the guidance. I will need to swing by the coach in storage this evening to check out if there is a button on the coax plate (from the pic it looks like there may be) as well as mess with the switch.

The TV's do have a cable "input" option that I tried to use and scan for channels when it was hooked up in the past. However, if I am reading the guidance from you all correctly you are saying that the TV antenna needs to be powered down and the switch set to cable.

Budman, attached is a picture of my cabinet that I took a few weeks back and you can see that the video control switch I have is different. But thank you for sharing the spec sheet... would have been perfect if it was the one that I had.

Anzawoman, thank you for sharing... where did you end up finding that button specifically? Curious if that is all I need to do.

Thanks again everyone... it's been driving me crazy not figuring that out.
Charlie
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20170923_204439141_iOS.jpg
Views:	1369
Size:	138.1 KB
ID:	7772  

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.