Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2015, 02:06 PM   #4
EA37TS
Site Team

Brand: Entegra
Model: Accolade 37TS
State: South Dakota
THOR #1469
Casper,

Get the waste plumbing layout before going back to the dealer. You may find that the system is plumbed as designed (as stupid as it may seem to an average person).

On my coach I have three waste tanks. I have one that is black only, one that is grey water for the kitchen and bathroom sinks and one grey water for the outside kitchen, shower and washing machine (plumbed but not installed). The unfortunate part was until I got the waste plumbing layout and ran my own tests running water and draining tanks one at a time neither the dealer nor the Thor regional sales rep could tell me what the configuration was. They tried telling me that one grey water tank was for the outside kitchen only.

I have found that Thor customer service is relatively responsive to my requests. Some of their tech support folks aren't too bright but I learned to hang up on them and then call back and get someone smarter on the line.

How do you like the Outlaw? We thought about getting the new Residential Edition with the large master bedroom and outdoor kitchen but then decided on the Challenger instead.
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (Toad)
FMCA - F432054
EA37TS is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.