Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2015, 02:29 PM   #1
TRCTRPLLR

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Oklahoma
THOR #1819
New to "Everything".

I am new to the RV world. I do the PA & TV announcing for the Outlaw Truck & Tractor Pulling Association, from South Dakota to South Texas. Looking forward to experiencing my new way of travel. I have read a lot on this forum and can see that I am going to be a regular here with probably some stupid questions. Sorry.

Just purchased a 2015 Outlaw 37MD. Haven't taken a road trip as of yet. Adding some sway bars, steering assist, tow bar for the 2014 F-150 4x4, and the brake assist as well.

My first lesson was that when I parked it in the storage area when I got home I did not turn off the inverter. I figured when I hit the main disconnect switch that was good. 24 hours later the inverter beeper was going wild. It was down to 9.1. Now I have learned when the power gets that low the front day/night shade will only go 1/2 way down. I understand that it needs to be reprogrammed. Is there anywhere that I can print off the steps to do so? If it is in the Outlaw manual I can't find it. Any other advice to a newbie will always be appreciated. I am in the process of labeling the switches.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.