Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2017, 07:37 PM   #1
keith herrington

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Quantum RS26
State: Virginia
THOR #7007
Now for two simple modifications

We just got our Quantum RS26 back from the dealer after fixing a few items that reared their ugly heads on our trip to Cody, WY and back. The leaking rear bin is now supposedly weather proof and the trim along the front edge of the house has been secured. The unit has been winterized and has been parked with the proper amount of Stabil in the full gas tank.

However, I want to finish up a few minor items and would like your collective advice.

a. I need a hood mounted bug deflector. Which one is best?

b. I want a bullet proof set of valve stem extenders that will not leak and makes filling the tires a lot easier. The current J extenders are crap.

So, what do you folks recommend?

Keith

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum