Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2015, 04:54 AM   #7
RUJEEPN

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: California
THOR #1756
We just purchased a 2015 34ST. I have spent many, many hours reading & organizing all the manuals in the last few weeks. On the DP when you start the engine you need to let it run for several minutes (5 min) till you see the volt meter on the dash stabilize just above the 13 volt mark. Also, this allows your air tank to come back up to the correct pressure. You can not run the levelers or the slides till the volts come back up. You can find this in the Freightliner Chassis owners manual. You can also read about low voltage in the Lippert Ultra Level manual. I found the linked owners manual on Lipperts web site, it was not provided by Thor.

http://lci1.com/assets/content/support/manuals/ULTRA%20LEVEL%20Motorized%20Leveling%20Owner's%20M anual.pdf

When stored (we store in our driveway) we keep the coach plugged into the garage to keep the batteries charged at the float rate. The power management system maintains all the batteries at this trickle charge rate even when they are turned off. The Tuscany (pretty sure the 2014 is the same as 2015) has a BIRD - Bi-Directional Isolator Relay Delay. The Tuscany is suppose to charge both house batteries & coach batteries as needed while traveling. I have read other forums where some have had issues with this relay.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	BIRD.jpg
Views:	1324
Size:	308.3 KB
ID:	361  

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.