Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Satellite TV?
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2017, 04:40 AM   #15
Tupelo Kid

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE
State: Georgia
THOR #9143
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigben View Post
wayneroe - hope this will help. We have a Tailgater 2nd edition. It is the sort that can be installed which we have done. We have used all over the US to include the northern woods of Maine, 1000 Islands, all along the east coast down to Key West. all the way across the north west US and back across the US on I-10. No problems in any of these locations. We considered at one time getting the Traveler but haven't found anything that says it has better reception than our Tailgater.

We have Dish at home and on the road. We pay $7 per month extra for service in our Challenger.

This is based on experience. Again - hope it helps.
How do you know if the tailgater is the 2nd edition?
I just bought the tailgater a couple weeks ago but I would not know how to figure out which edition it is.
Thanks.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum