Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Hello
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2017, 06:38 AM   #9
K9Piper

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis RUV 24.1
State: New York
THOR #9288
Pitguy

Pitguy,
We picked up our 2018 24.1 Axis a few weeks ago. We only put on a few hundred miles on it due to us being away for a week of so. It was a pleasure to drive it home from the dealers but did notice about a 2-3 inch of play in the steering but I can accept that as of now as it is part of the unit in total. We had a excellent dealership that we used RVOne.com and every was done in a flash. Fantastic Dealership. I think our next adventure will be after the holidays and down south as NY state is about to start the white flak stuff any day now. There is so much to learn about this RUV and all of it's systems. About the only problem I have had difficulty understanding when you plug the coach into your home electric power and with the help of the folks on this site I got it nailed down fine now.
Enjoy your Axis and travel safe.
K9piper

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum