Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2017, 05:05 AM   #20
sandyhu248

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Freedom Elite 29FE
State: North Carolina
THOR #9999
Smile First trip in the books!!!

We took our first trip in our new Freedom Elite 29FE. We absolutely LOVE IT!!! The RV is so nice to travel in. We went north to visit family for Thanksgiving and were up there for about a week. Took I 95 on the way there, but decided to take the scenic route home. We went to I 70 W and then south on I 81. It was a very nice trip. The RV was great to drive. It handles so well in traffic. I truly enjoyed driving it! Has great pickup to pass slower traffic and didn't have that "sway" when trucks passed us. No rattles or squeaks. Just a very quiet comfortable ride. Our past 2 MH's had a lot of engine noice so you really had to speak up to hear each other. But no so with this one. Very easy to carry on a conversation. So glad we decided to get this one. Lots of RV for the price. JUST LOVE IT!!!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum