Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Community Forums > Thor Owner Classifieds Buy | Sell |Trade
Click Here to Login

Old 01-11-2022, 12:54 AM   #1

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Forest River 2400R MBS
State: Missouri
THOR #13744
2014 Ford Focus SE Hatchback

Has just passed 140000 miles. Car is in overall nice shape except some minor scratches/dings, it is seven years old. Has AC, PW, PL, heated seats, 6 speed automatic DCT transmission. Also has Kenwood GPS Garmin stereo with Sirius radio.

Runs and drives perfect. No strange noises, smoke, leaks or warning lights on. I bought the car a year ago and replaced the following within the past 7000 miles: all tires, front brake pads and rotors, left front wheel hub, rear shocks, all wiper blades, spark plugs, all filters, Optima battery and installed the Kenwood unit OEM radio also comes with it .

About 2000 miles ago I had the dual clutch pack, starter, rear main seal and the TCM replaced at the local Ford dealership. That was a 2500 repair and has a lifetime warranty. Do a Google search for the Focus DCT transmission and you ll find that they all have that problem sooner or later. This one is fixed with the upgraded part. The TCM was replaced at the same time under the extended Ford Warranty.

You will get all the receipts for everything mentioned above.

I bought the car to tow behind our RV and set it up by installing a Blue OX base plate, a stand alone light circuit and battery circuit just for towing. The battery does get charged when the Focus is connected to the tow vehicle. It weighs about 2800 lbs and can be towed behind any RV, including MB Sprinter based. We are buying a travel trailer therefor I no longer need the Focus.

I also have the Blue OX towbar, safety cables, drop hitch, 6to 7 pin cord and a RVibrake2 braking system that can be bought separate and reasonable to complete the package if needed. There is nothing else you need for towing. All you have to do is hook up the car, put the transmission in N and disconnect the battery. It is ready to tow in less than 15 minutes with no distance limitations.

I have a clear/clean title in my name. The car never been in an accident, and I have a Carfax report showing that. I do not need a trade or offer financing. Cash only.

I can send more photos if needed. Feel free to have the car inspected by a mechanic or shop of your choice.

View this ad at Thor Classifieds - 2014 Ford Focus SE Hatchback