Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: In Dash AC
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2018, 02:20 PM   #4
Oneilkeys

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Travato
State: Florida
THOR #1765
In the Axis there is both. The temp knob is nothing more than an on/off switch for the compressor for AC and an on/off for the heat. The other position switch is a blender which allows you to direct where the air comes out. My blender switch broke in my Vegas so that all the air came out of the defroster. I had to go into the box and physically move the flap so that it came out of the ducts. The defect was declared a safety hazard and Thor had to replace the system on some units. Mine was not under the recall and even though it was the same issue, Thor refused to fix mine. Even tried a letter to the President of Thor. Didn’t help.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum