Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2015, 07:21 AM   #13
rivraton

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: A.C.E. 27.1
State: California
THOR #892
Quote:
Originally Posted by rivraton View Post
As to #8, nearly every THOR coach I looked at, when I was shopping, had this issue in varying degrees. I had the dealer install a second latch at the top of the pantry(it only has one at the bottom), it has never opened in a turn again.attachment.php
Well, I bragged too soon, my pantry came open and put a mark on the "linen closet" door , so I am installing a positive lath on the pantry at the d\same location as the friction catch pictured above. it is similar to this one:

to open the pantry one will have to push the release button on the handle, it won't "fly" open any more unless it rips the striker out of the frame... I'll post some pics of the installation when completed.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum