Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2018, 04:32 PM   #1
jeannineallen

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 27.2
State: Alabama
THOR #10952
Norcold fridge not working but the light is on

We have a Norcold N61X. We are hooked to shore power (30 amp) at home. We tried to turn on the fridge. Set on auto with highest cool level (5). The green light comes on, is not flashing but nothing happens. No noise, no cooling, nothing. I have been researching issues but havent found anything where the light is a solid green - so getting power. Issues usually are flashing green or no light at all. I called Norcold and their response was take it to dealer (CW ). I have checked the fuses and they look good. Dont know where else to look. Hoping someone has an idea why. Thank you for your help.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum