Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2015, 01:49 PM   #3
fivekitties

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport 34F
State: Florida
THOR #1942
I really appreciate your response. I so wish I had your knowledge/confidence. I had the sofa removed and replaced with two recliners. They had to build a platform to put the recliners on. We did use the washer since those recliners were put in, without problems. The leak started after our RV was towed, sat at the ford dealer for 8 days, and then we got it back on Friday.

After the shower, there was only a small amount of water running down the floor of the RV. The RV was sitting at an incline last night, with the pointing a bit downward, and I'm thinking the water that I saw after a shower was splash water that came out over the shower door, then trickled down the middle of the floor because the bathroom door was open. It was only me in the RV at the time of my shower, so I didn't have someone outside the bathroom to watch it.

We should get to Maine tonight, and I should be able to get the RV into the shop in Maine. Camping World in Kissimmee, FL installed our washer/dryer brand new for us, and we have used it numerous times without issue, up until after this towing issue. I'm sure once they remove the recliners and open that platform up, they'll be able to see what is going on inside of there and get it fixed. I'm fairly confident it's not a catastrophic issue, just a loose connection or broken item somewhere.

I'll keep everyone updated

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum