Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2019, 12:30 PM   #20
Allennteresa

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Arkansas
THOR #15008
spoke to Thor yesterday and they told me that the gasket from Atwood was left off the door and the dealer could fix it
so... if you don't have a gasket you have a problem I fixed mine with the weather striping added I did mine just like the picture above but believe I will go all the way around it now that I know there should have been on in the first place
I also have to add the QC at Thor is so bad I cant even explain
I have twisted off bolts screws missing wires and hoses hanging and rubbing the frame my head lights were left out of the sockets and just hanging by the wire
and that is all saying nothing about the paint job I have paint runs and orange peel all over the unit even missed spots for this kind of money the paint should be top notch mine has only 500 miles on it and trust me I have never ever regretted a purchase more in my 62 years of life then I do this one. people at Thor are nice and polite but good grief.. by the way the factory shop is booked till October that tells us all we need to know very sad very sad

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum