Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2019, 12:48 PM   #2
javelin

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2013 ACE 30.1
State: Alberta
THOR #2631
Hi, I see no responses to you so far. Possibly because no one wants to give bad advise.....including me. I think the key to this one is when you stated you had a similar issue on the rear cap transition......and I would ask then, what did you do then and what was going on with the rear cap?
The same factory folks installed both probably so if the rear was a serious separation starting then potentially the front is too. I would think though, if the front cap was seriously separating you would see some major paint or sealer cracking and possibly some unpainted cap exposure even, if it was really bad. Being away from home base makes things harder to deal with if you have made camp reservations; trust your Dealer for service, etc......but if your rear cap problems started similarly to what is happening to the front I would suggest if that was a serious issue, then respond accordingly for the front situation. If you found it was just a minor repair required, you “might” be able to get away with waiting to examine the front in more invasive detail, until after your trip.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum