Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2019, 03:14 AM   #92
TerryJames

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2017 Axis 25.2 E-450
State: Texas
THOR #4181
Quote:
Originally Posted by ducksface View Post
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B004H...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Installed these today(mostly)
They came with 4 Guage cables. In the middle of sizing and crimping I rembered I had pre-built pro crimped 1/0 cables I kept from the golf carts I gave away(this is why I have 12 six volt batteries available for upgrade to the Thor). I am now undoing what little I had done on this remote terminal.

I have had to jump the 24.1 in the past.
It was easy to hook jumper cables up to the house battery(they were dead also, lucky me), hit the emergency start button, and start the v10.
But these on the chassis battery, and mounted under the hood, will make me feel better(and now I can jump others without dicking with the house batteries.

Also, I looked where the chassis battery goes. I think there's room for two of them in there.
I won't do it, I'd put one in front of the radiator first....
Like mine too - Haven't had to use the terminals yet ... but glad they're ready
Thor Forums - View Single Post - Dead Coach Battery and No help from Emerg Start?
TerryJames is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum