Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2016, 11:49 AM   #13
JamieGeek
Axis/Vegas Enthusiast

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.4
State: Michigan
THOR #1150
Quote:
Originally Posted by winder1
This has been my experience with THOR Warranty Service all along. The first words out of their mouths, on everything, is its not our problem, we aren't responsible, we aren't going to pay. Then later, they sometimes pay all, or part of the bill.
Thor seems to be very erratic in this regard. Many people have had the same experience as you but, conversely, many people have had Thor be responsive and cover the warranty items in an expedient manner.

I've often wondered if this Thor behavior is related to the brand and/or plants that the units have come from (myself and other Axis/Vegas owners mostly have had positive results from Thor; have you talked with other Windsport owners to see if their experiences were similar?)
JamieGeek is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum