Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2016, 10:25 PM   #109
DocMike

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Nexus Viper 27V
State: Georgia
THOR #2142
Jamie,

On another thread there is a discussion about the rear camera and the Axxera. I went to RearViewSafety.com to look up the RVS-770 Back Up Camera that came with my Vegas. The reason I bring it up on this thread is that the company says there are three wires coming from the Camera: Video (Yellow), DC12V (no color given) then Audio-Option (White). The promo print out says that the RVS-770 has a built in microphone...maybe they just never connected it to the radio????

Have you or any others that have pulled the Axxera or looked at the camera leads seen an extra white RCA Plug coming off the Rear Camera? We are having one heck of a Thunderstorm right now so I am not messing with the RV. I seem to remember a recent post that showed how the three cameras share the one VIdeo in on the Axxerra. I plan to find that post and then go looking for the white RCA Plug.

I'll try to post the User's Manual on my next post.

Doc

DocMike is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum