Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2017, 02:21 AM   #1
BigBlue72

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 25.1
State: Indiana
THOR #7087
Drain leak under chassis

New member here, so go easy on me. I have searched the forums for answers and found plenty on leaks, but none specific to my issue. We took the Axis on a 5 day trip recently and noticed it was leaking grey water from under the chassis. Appears to be limited to the two sinks. It also appears that this drain pipe is hidden under a black underbelly panel. Winterized with pink antifreeze and all supply lines seem to be intact. Must have had some water in the drain pipes to dilute it at that low spot. Question is, does anyone know the best way to remove the black panel underneath to access the drain lines from the sinks to the grey tank? I assume I will find a busted pipe or loose fitting.

Thanks in advance.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum