Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2017, 01:01 PM   #14
TyCreek

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.2
State: Idaho
THOR #1944
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg gibbs View Post
On the thor quantum led lights work with or without awning out
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg gibbs View Post
The led light strip that runs the length of my awning, works both ways. Awning in or out
Putting the LED light strip under the awning so it provides exterior light regardless of awning position makes sense. This is normal/common mfg practice these days and is what I figured Thor did with the new Axis/Vegas if they removed the classic sidewall light fixture.

Context: The Axis/Vegas light strip has been in the awning roller where it can only provide usable light when awning is extended so my disbelief/shock/surprise is that they would remove the classic patio light and leave the LED strip in the awning roller.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum