Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Why Thor
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2017, 10:01 PM   #11
glamperjan

State: Arizona
THOR #7430
I agree with Airforceret. Four has a great reputation but I too found all kinds of screws laying around and then immediately the drawers start to fail. If they shove in just a little to the right or left it makes the latch break. I've had it in warranty shop for a week at my dealer. It was winterized and when I picked it up they had not turn the water on to the water pump so it ran for an hour before I figured out it wasn't getting water so I had to crawl into the access panel and turn it on. You would think the dealer would check those things.
Also the gas fill valve was all crushed and had to be replaced and it still has the same problem shuts on and off and it takes a half hour to fill it up. They told me to take it to a Chevy dealer. I would go with the Forest River next time.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum