Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2017, 03:49 AM   #6
drhadley

State: California
THOR #6924
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstankov View Post
Not sure how your Challenger is plumbed but on my 37ND the kitchen and bathroom sinks have the air admittance valves and both sinks drain into the forward grey tank. The vent pipe for the forward grey tank is connected to the vent pipe coming off of the black tank (grey vent pipe is 45'd in about 42 inches above the tank and 39 inches below the roof). It looks like the vent pipe is T'd into the bathroom sink drain right at the tank.

Based on this if I started noticing a smell from the bathroom sink area I would check the bathroom sink air admittance valve first and then the rooftop vent.

We were instructed to check these valves as well if we start smelling a odor.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum