Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2017, 10:02 PM   #6
vkb

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.1 KC's Big Box
State: Kansas
THOR #3510
Quote:
Originally Posted by LockChuck92 View Post
Thanks guys (and gal!) for the reply. I've researched quite a bit, and I suppose a better question might be: do the sumos remove/replace the need for sway bars and or trac bars? Also, since I'm new to motorhome ownership, what is the cheap handling fix? Thanks so much for your help and advice!
Ron installed Sumos front and rear ... they replace the bump stops which are worthless. This improved our ride a lot. May still get the Safety Plus or Roadmaster... However, we travel in strong side winds, in KS, a lot and the improvement was very noticeable.

You are on a different chassis, so the Sumo application on the rear is different from the E450 application.

The Sumo website is a good information source.
Jeep Wrangler TJ
vkb is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum