Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2017, 01:28 PM   #6
Papafoos

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 24.1
State: Oklahoma
THOR #8362
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dippytwo View Post
We travel with 2 small dogs and leave them in the MH. Our next trip we plan on buying a wifi security camera and leave it pointed at a digital thermometer so we can check on the temp. We haven't done this yet, but I figure that if when we check the app and don't see anything then that means the power went out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RV Pirate View Post
We put our 2 in a large crate. They sleep all day in the AC while we wear ourselves out in the Florida heat. Go figure. We usually try to get back to the RV about every 6 hrs. to let them out . They are loving the RV life. On a side note, try giving your dog gylcosimin tables. Walmart has them in the pet department. Worked wonders for my German shepherd. Takes about 2 or 3 weeks to work.
This is almost exactly what I was considering. I already monitor my house so I assumed I could do the same with the rv.

I'll crate my German Shepherd. She's already out of her chewing stage but just for the peace of mind... She's comfortable in the kennel. She stays in it a lot at home. It's her secure place from our rescue Jack Terrier beast.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum