Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Thor Forums > Thor Tech Forums > Maintenance and Repair
Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 03-19-2024, 01:11 AM   #1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: A.C.E. 29.2
State: Massachusetts
THOR #28986
Exterior trim pieces

Hi 👋
We have a 2014 Thor ACE 29.2. We recently removed all of the decals and had the exterior waxed and compounded. It’s been a long process but we have a few broken trim pieces and lights that we would like to replace. How can I figure out what part numbers we need and where can we find them? Thank you in advance for any assistance!

Old 03-19-2024, 01:46 AM   #2

Model: ACE 30.1
State: North Carolina
THOR #25260
I've been able to get some Thor parts (I added a storage compartment door & replaced a piece of plastic edge trim) by contacting Thor through their Owner Support Page. Make note of your RV's VIN - you'll need that to log in and that ensures you get the right parts.

Lights might be a more generic item. Try searching the internet for lights that are the same or similar to what you have now. If you're wanting to replace the whole light (vs just the lens) you'll also want some sealant to go under the base.

2015 ACE 30.1, 2017 RAV4, 1999 F250, 1991 Honda ST1100, 1984 Alfa Romeo Spider, 1981 Alfa Romeo GTV6, 1961 MGA
ghnl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2024, 01:46 AM   #3

Model: ACE 30.3
State: Iowa
THOR #28145
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nani View Post
Hi 👋
We have a 2014 Thor ACE 29.2. We recently removed all of the decals and had the exterior waxed and compounded. It’s been a long process but we have a few broken trim pieces and lights that we would like to replace. How can I figure out what part numbers we need and where can we find them? Thank you in advance for any assistance!
Call Thor and have your VIN ready. Explain what you need and be ready to email photos if asked. While you can likely get everything you need from Thor You may be able to order identical replacement lights like the License, tail and clearance from places like amazon like I did with my ACE. I replaced the leaking incandescent taillights with LED taillights ai also replaced the damaged license light with an LED light.

Former 1996 28' Tiffin Allegro owner
Dan-sr@perra-us.net is offline   Reply With Quote