Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Recliners
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2017, 11:55 AM   #21
DocP

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Georgetown 31L5
State: Ohio
THOR #6277
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTraveler View Post
We put the RecPro.com duel recliners in our Axis and they were very nice. We used the darker mahogany fabric rather than trying to match the lighter leather color. They fit the space perfectly and were very comfortable, not to soft, not too hard. We also bought a couple of yards of extra fabric to make pillows and the bottom trim below the chairs that you can see in the picture. I think we got the extra fabric for about $10. They will send you samples for no charge.
I went with the RecPro recliner sofa as well, and took out the 87" L-shaped seating system. The old L-shaped sofa was not very comfortable, and it was difficult for 2 tall people to stretch out to relax at the same time. It was a bit of work to dissemble the L-shaped part of the couch, but I had no problem getting any of the pieces out of the motorhome door. Nor was there any issue whatsoever with getting the new pieces into the door.

The new RecPro recliner sofa has 3 recliners, and I was still short about 9" in the opening, so I bought the 9" center console piece from RecPro and added it on to the right end. I'm very pleased with how it turned out. I, too, bought 2 yards of material for less than $20 from them in the event that I want to recover the dinette booth with the same fabric.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	15.jpg
Views:	200
Size:	76.9 KB
ID:	8220   Click image for larger version

Name:	20171109_115225.jpg
Views:	199
Size:	44.7 KB
ID:	8221  

Click image for larger version

Name:	20171116_113053.jpg
Views:	204
Size:	63.1 KB
ID:	8222  

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum