Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2017, 01:36 AM   #28
rynosback

Brand: DRV
Model: 38 RSB3
State: South Dakota
THOR #1658
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
Is the DRV section forbidden to everyone else?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
Negative comments? I guess I see it as an attempt to remind folks that the "Sky isn't falling...".

I'm very active in a Can Am Spyder Forum.
(www.Spderlovers.com)
We had an actual recall on some 2013 model year bikes because they were catching fire!
In my book: dangling levelers just doesn't quite come up to that level of concern...
But that's just me!
Ok Mr Keyboard warrior. Please re-read the first post. Did he ask for help or for your advice or opinion? Adding comments like Man that sucks, so sorry that this happened to you. I hope that you get it worked out. Or even state what other DRV members have stated. Maybe if you try the auto retract method that it might solve the problem. As they or some other DRV member went through this and past on this information.
I am sure that you are not like this way in person. But some people show different colors behind a keyboard.
I have been on and moderated forums for over 10 years, and met hundreds of people from these forums.
So there is no real need for you to respond to me about this. So can you please stop stirring the pot? If you wish to continue this, then keep it off the open forum and PM people.
Tell Lamonster on the Spyder forum that I say hello. He is a very nice guy and knows how to run a forum.

If this type of posting and commenting is going to continue, I will just PM the admin and ask them clean this thread up and lock it with a sticky.
Happy travels.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum