Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Axxera AVM70
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2017, 12:21 PM   #16
Emmett

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 24HE
State: Florida
THOR #10225
Quote:
Originally Posted by PNTR10 View Post
A wifi dongle let's you mirror the screen on your phone or tablet on your radio. For example if your using Google maps on your phone it will show up on your radio or if your streaming Pandora it will play through your radio.Some phones are compatible with your radio without a dongle but my Samsung android was not, thus the use of the dongle.
Thanks! I suppose it would be nice to be wireless to mirror my iPhone. I'm afraid that if my radio won't mirror properly with the cable that it won't work with the dongle plugged into the hdmi port, either. I'm going to try and get the radio out with a couple of putty knives, as the Thor tech suggested to see if the cable on the back isn't attached properly.

Pete

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum