Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2018, 02:34 PM   #2
Pete'sMH

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Forest River Forester 235
State: Indiana
THOR #6826
I’m confident that Thor will send you new cabinet doors and other parts for free with an email and photos of your problems. Fixing plumbing leaks is frustrating but not rocket science and adjustments to doors and such also should be a one time deal. Certainly it would be “better” if Thor didn’t ship units with so many issues, and certainly it would be “better” if dealers had time and talent to fix them fast and properly under warranty. But they don’t. It’s worth what you paid for it (nothing!) but my heartfelt advice is to fix it and move on. If you are not comfortable doing repairs yourself go to a good independent RV shop and write a check. He items you list shouldn’t cost more than c couple of hundred dollars - at the most - and 5en you can go have fun. I expect that once you get the assembly bugs out of it your coach will give you many years of good service. There are a lot of problems recounted on this forum but nearly all of them are from new owners. There are thousands of “good”Thor coaches roaming the countryside. I hope yours will be one of them soon. Don’t give up on the dream!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum