Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2015, 01:05 PM   #1
TMMack

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Four Winds Model 22E
State: Michigan
THOR #1951
Thor Four Winds Model 22E

Within the past year, my wife and I purchased our first RV. Being a very wise man, I let her pick the one that we wanted, and she chose the Thor Four Winds Model 22E. As it turned out, she happened to have chosen well.

We love the 22E. It's easy to drive, has all of the amenities that we were looking for, and was really rather affordable. As this is our first RV, we have found some things that we would have done differently, but that is no reflection on the 22E itself. The overall fit, finish, and quality of the motor coach is excellent.

We have two golden retrievers that go with us everywhere, and a model with a slide-out, the 24A, I believe, would have been a bit better choice. But all things considered, the 22E still does everything that we need it to.

Terry & Diane McCullough
Sterling Heights, MI

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum