Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2018, 04:00 PM   #6
gmtech16450yz

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 27.7
State: California
THOR #10907
Got this email this morning...

Quote:
Good morning!

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to be of service to you today.

I recently received your survey and I tried calling you to see if you had anything on the survey you’d like to discuss or if you have any open issues on the motorhome that haven’t been resolved. If either of those apply to you, then please call us at your convenience to discuss.

If the coach is in a good state of repair and there’s nothing that you’d like to discuss from the survey, then please disregard this email.

Have a great day!

Hmmm. I'm going to say this is also a form letter. There's no way an actual human would have read my comments and then responded like this. And how did he "try calling" when my phone number wasn't even in the survey? I never got a call, that's BS.

So I'm guessing that's the end of it. Since this email response clearly put the job of "resolving" any "open issues" on the owner by saying I need to call them to discuss, 90% of owners won't bother. I'm not going to bother calling them, F that.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum