Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2018, 06:54 PM   #58
Laco

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Gemini 24TX (Formerly)
State: California
THOR #5821
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazinskm View Post
While I agree it may be fraud, it also means that you are living without your RV until it is figured out, or at the very least you are floating the loan and hoping you get repaid.... How much are you getting paid to ferret out the crime?
Seems clear to me the owners insurance will deny any claim, since damage occurred prior to the insureds ownership of the vehicle. This leaves the owner with IMO only one choice, which is to obtain legal representation and go after the facts. Per attorney's advice owner should be able to have the RV repaired, at his own expense for now, but I would expect full restitution at some point, possible with some punitive damage awards. The whole situation sucks, but why should the innocent RV buyer absorb the costs, when he clearly, as I understand at this point, is guilty of no wrong doing?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum