Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2018, 12:01 PM   #18
RV Pirate

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Challenger 37 LX
State: Florida
THOR #7853
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigben View Post
RV Pirate - yep the front AUX is the one we used. It works out nicely and allows you to disconnect should you need. I ordered a cable with a 90 degree connection. I ordered this one from Amazon https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1. I then drilled a hole directly under the unit and fed the cable back through underneath the drawer. Worked GREAT.
Thanks. That's probably what I'll do. I'm also considering putting in a RCA audio switch box, which would use the same connections as the outside TV and switch inputs back and forth as needed. Only downside might be someone watching TV outside at the same time as bedroom TV. Still thinking about that one.

Come to think of it, I guess it really doesn't matter which Input I use since the stereo will be using one or the other anyway.. Someone would have to "rough it" and use the TV speakers with both TV's on.. LOL

<'))))>(
RV Pirate is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum