Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Fullhouse
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2018, 12:07 AM   #5
Kato

Brand: DRV
Model: Fullhouse
State: Florida
THOR #4230
AK:

We have a 2018 JX450 and have been very pleased with it (fulltimed with it since May 2017); however, we are re-thinking our lifestyle choice and will be listing it for sale this coming month. The only issue worth noting is that we have spent 2 summers in the Northeast (where grandchildren are)and it is difficult to find campgrounds in that neck of the woods that can accommodate a 45 ft trailer. Plus, my wife does not feel comfortable driving the truck so all the driving falls on me. We tow with a Ram 5500 with hauler bed and there is no drama with that. Aside from some minor issues that have been resolved by either the dealer or myself, we strongly feel that it is a great rig. Feel free to contact me if you want to discuss further.

Tim
Kato is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum