Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Fullhouse
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2018, 05:20 PM   #6
Red Dawg

Brand: DRV
Model: Fullhouse JX450
State: Texas
THOR #8939
Quote:
Originally Posted by kannon View Post
Not sure why,but that rig comes with leaf spring suspension.You can order moreryde.Rolling retreats as stated above very knowledgeable on these.Stay in there lot until your happy then pay.Depends on what you order but that rig will weigh at least 20k at the factory.
I full-time in a JX 450. At the factory tour, I asked why they put leaf springs on my toyhauler when the other models have the MorRyde suspension. The answer was that the MorRyde is heavier and they didn’t want to make the toyhauler any heavier than they already are...I’m still considering changing it out some day, but it will raise the overall height.

We love the JX450 - have only had a few problems, e.g. cooktop cover falls down, auto transfer elec box failed, LED lights going out. Minor problems easily fixed.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum